Book Review - I Do What I Do by Raghuram Rajan



Yes!!!! “I DO WHAT I DO” πŸ™πŸΌ


Being Raghuram Rajan’s big fan!!!

Also biographies fan!!

How can I miss this read 🀷‍♀️ moreover the title “I do what I do” incentivised me to finish this faster.. πŸ“– 

He is utter genius and no evidence is needed to depict the same... πŸ™πŸΌ

I was so ecstatic to see that RR has launched a book and being from Finance background I couldn’t abstain myself from reading this
An awesome collection of speeches, essays and ‘random Pieces’ from his journey in RBI.

The book offers a front-row view into the thinking of one of the most respected Economist ever, the one whose commitment to India's progress shines through in the essays and speeches covered in the same.

His boldness and farsightedness inspired me a lot.. and this is so evident by all the decisions taken by him.

This book helps us to understand his thought process behind every critical decision taken by RBI (rather RBI governor)

Really fascinating Read!!!!!

Respect RR πŸ‘πŸΌ


P.S. don’t blink it. READ IT!!!! ⚡




Comments

Popular Posts